By visiting our Site you are accepting to the practices described in this notice.
Who we are and how to contact us
In this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to Kaoori Ltd and ‘Website’ refers to kaoori.co.uk.
Our address is:
In case you would like not to receive any of our marketing messages regarding promotions and articles just push the “Unsubscribe” button links on any email sent to you and/or contact us at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Below you can find all the personal data that we collect:
- Identity Data – Your full name, your signature (when you sign for an order or to confirm collection of a return)
- Contact Data – Your home address, shipping address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data – Your bank account and payment card details, including your bank account number, sort code, IBAN, BIC, and bank address. Payment card details will be collected directly by our Payment Processor and we won’t receive them. However, in certain limited cases, we may receive bank account details in the context of administering refunds.
- Social Media Data – The profile picture, email address and first and last name associated with your social media profile.
- Marketing and Communications Data – Your preferences concerning receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Behavioural Data – Inferred or assumed information relating to your behaviour and interests, based on your online activity.
- Technical Data – Internet protocol (IP) address, data about log-ins (e.g., the time when a log-in occurs), browser type and version, time zone setting and city-level location (inferred from your IP address), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our services.
How we use your personal data
- To provide services
- Manage orders and returns (including making payments and refunds through our payment processor)
- Pass your address information to brands to deliver your order
- Provide customer support
- Set and manage your account
- To check insights
- Monitor user journey in the Website to detect existing problems and improve quality of the service
- Calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature
- Track technical issues that might be occur
- To protect the security of the Website
- Make sure every user follows our Terms and Conditions
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorised, unethical or illegal activity
Our data retention policy is dictated by data protection laws and we will not keep your data for longer than is necessary.
Your rights regarding your personal data
- You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Have an access to your personal data that we possess
- Apply for correction of information, in case there are any mistakes or inaccuracies
- Apply to delete your information
- Restrict the processing of your data
- Apply to delete from marketing emails
Third party service providers and your personal information
Here are mentioned several cases when we disclose your personal information permitted by law to use third party service providers to supply and support our business services, such as:
- Brands to deliver your products
- Analytical service providers
- Couriers and warehousing.
- Advertising technology providers
- Our payment processors
- Our Hosting Provider
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser’s settings can be altered to prevent this. You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings.
We may use following types of cookies to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website:
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Essential cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Analytics and Performance cookies
- Targeted and advertising cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Flash cookies
- Pixel tags
How we keep your personal data secured
For us your security stands on top, so we take all security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
We are committed to only keeping your Personal Data for the time we reasonably need to use it for the purposes mentioned above, except of the cases when we get a request from you to delete your information.