The chess board has dark squares raised higher than the lighter squares so just by touching them it's easy for the player to understand the difference between dark and light.
All the chess squares have holes in the centre so the chess pieces can easily fit into it and don't move with a sudden movement and one can also touch and realize the actual spot of coins on the board.
The wooden chess pieces based on the Staunton pattern are also made keeping in mind the touch recognition process which is on the top of every Dark Chess Pieces there is a small spike by which they can be easily distinguished from the lighter side.
- MDF with walnut and maple veneer, inlays, matt sealed, magnetic closure.
- Size (closed): 11.8 x 5.9 x 2.1 inch. / 300 x 150 x 54 mm.
- Size (open): 11.8 x 11.8 x 1 inch. / 300 x 300 x 27 mm.
- Field 1.2 inch / 33 mm.
- Staunton design, basswood, natural and brown stained,
- King height: 2.5 inch / 64 mm.